Hot Beans FTW: Sexy Latino Flavor, Vegan-Styles

0 comments
I'm not a Toronto girl, at all, but every once in a while, something happens to make me wish I were. This year, that thing is Hot Beans, a one-of-a-kind latin-inspired vegan take-out place that has recently opened at 160 Baldwin in Toronto's Kensington Market. The brain-child of partners Ross, Madeleine, and Scott, this new vegan mecca promises to make vegan dreams of late night burritos and donuts come true, against all odd. Because I can't be there, I think you should. Check them out at their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter . Here is some of what they have to offer:


                        

Vegan Donuts!
Tacos!! And biodegradable plastic!    
Hearty vegan Burritos!




                                                                 
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Hot Beans FTW: Sexy Latino Flavor, Vegan-Styles"

Post a Comment