Delish Discoveries has got a New Name!

4 comments
As part of this blog's updates, Delicious Discoveries has a new name, a new addy AND a new look! Please give a warm welcome to Stute Kitchen!

Make sure to take the new url down because delishd.blogspot.com no longer exists and will redirect you to an error page. So if you don't want to miss the recipes that we try to create and cook in our kitchen, make sure to jock down http://stutekitchen.blogspot.com/ in your recipe book and come back regularly! :)

Don't forget, you can send us your recipes and we'll make sure to review them and add them to our blog!

Toodles!

-ck
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

4 Response to Delish Discoveries has got a New Name!

August 25, 2010 at 10:11 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
August 25, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Cool! Quelle belle idée! I'll be sure to check it once in a while for inspiring ideas. I didn't know you girls were so passionate about cooking. (Elise, Eric's girlfriend)

August 25, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Haha well more like exploratory :) And I found that as soon as Mike and I moved in together I felt like I really wanted to be able to put things together once in awhile that were more like meals and less like peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Feel free to send us any of your favorites and we'll post 'em up!

CK
August 26, 2010 at 12:08 PM

I'm with Amanda on this one. I discovered cooking mostly when I started dating Andre :)

Post a Comment