Yogurt-Dill Salmon

0 comments
Wowzers has it been a long time since we posted anything! We would like to apologize for this long delay. Amanda and I have both been very busy in the last few months and finally got around to cooking again! We both got great new kitchen appliances that we are just dying to try out! :)

As we are supposed to be eating fish twice a week, I try to make a conscious effort to include it in my diet. I usually end up eating a can of sardines (I know, probably not the best...) or salmon to bake. Salmon is probably my favourite fish and it's great for my cholesterol!

In light of this, I decided to thaw my salmon in the fridge yesterday while I was at work. I knew I only had about a half hour to prepare supper since I had an evening appointment and salmon recipes are usually quite quick to make.

Thanks to the wonderful Martha Stewart, I was able to adapt her simple, delicious and quick roasted salmon recipe with ingredients in my pantry.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup 2% natural yogurt
  • 2 tbsp dijon mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon dry parsley
  • 1 teaspoon dry dill
  • Salmon filet
Prepare:
  1. Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees F
  2. Mix the yogurt, mustard, parsley and dill in a bowl
  3. Place your salmon filet, skin down, on a lined cookie sheet
  4. Spread your yogurt mixture on top of your salmon
  5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked (it will be flaky)
That's it! I served it with boiled potatoes which take approximately the same time. Perfect and healthy dinner! :)

Enjoy!

-CK
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Yogurt-Dill Salmon"

Post a Comment